Hello All,
I decided to blog before I do homework. Finals are this week, so I just have to study. Tomorrow is my Spanish final, I'm not too nervous about it. Tuesday, I have Sociology and Psychology. I'm not nervous about my Sociology final at all, it'll be easy. The study guide is 1 page long and I get to use a cheat sheet. But, the Psychology final will be a challenge. The study guide is 6-7 pages long and he doesn't allow a cheat sheet. And on Thursday I have my Western Civ final...ugh. I am not looking forward to that.
I decided that I really like Christ Tomlin, Charlie Hall, and Phil Wickham. All three should come to Albuquerque and live here and sing for us. haha.
Well....I don't have much else to say, except to ask that you guys would be praying for Nialls. He has a crazy work schedule, from 10 PM to 6:30 AM and it's wearing him down. So please pray that he would take hold of the strength that only comes from God.
Love you all
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment